CASSCOMM TV APP
Access your channel line-up with no required set top boxes…just use the streaming devices you already own
Our CASSCOMM TV is an all-in-one downloadable app that allows you to access our video channel line-ups on a variety of compatible devices without the added expense of a set top box for each TV.
- Already a CASSCOMM Cable TV subscriber? Use the app at NO ADDED CHARGE!
- The app can be downloaded at no charge!
- Available on most common streaming devices (list below)
- Enjoy access to the NetPak Cable and BroadVision Cable Packages (pricing below)
- Select premium channels are also available
- Cloud DVR service is available
- Customers can have five active streams at one time
Channel Lineup Pricing
All prices are before taxes, fees and surcharges and are subject to change. A $18.00 Broadcast TV surcharge will be applied to all cable TV subscribers.
|Package or Service||Price per month|
- Premiere 3920X
- Streaming Stick 3810X
- Ultra 4640X
- Roku 4 4400X
Adding the CASSCOMM TV App to your Roku device
To add the CASSCOMM TV app to your Roku device, press the Home button and navigate to the search menu. Type in casscommtv in the search and then select it in the search menu. Then select Add Channel to download it.
Amazon Fire TV
- Stick Gen2
- Fire TV Gen3
- Stick 4K
- Fire Cube Gen2
- Fire TV Stick 4K
Adding the CASSCOMM TV App to your Amazon device:
To add the CASSCOMM TV app to your Amazon device, press the Home button and navigate to the search menu. Type in or use Voice Search to enter CASSCOMM TV.
Newer Models of the listed devices and Smart TVs equipped with Amazon and/or Roku software may work but are not guaranteed. The supported devices list is subject to change.
Requirements for usage
- CASSCOMM television and fiber Internet subscription
- Available for use in your home while connected to CASSCOMM’s Fiber network
Login and Passphrase credentials
- Contact a CASSCOMM representative to activate the App service on your account
- You can obtain the login and passphrase from a CASSCOMM representative, from the Menu on an active IPTV set top box in your home (Menu – Settings – Apps – Device Code), or from the Account Tab from within the App (Account – Add Device).