With Web Self-Care, we’re open ANY TIME
Thanks for your interest in Web Self-Care from CASSCOMM. Even when our office is closed, you can stay in touch with us and your CASSCOMM account. Checkout our frequently asked questions regarding Web Self-Care for more information on this service and how to get started.
Q. How do you start using Web Self-Care?
A. Follow the steps below. Please note, you will need a copy of your CASSCOMM statement to complete the enrollment process.
- Follow this link or click on Web Self-Care at the top right portion of our website.
- You will now see the Web Self-Care sign in page. Click on Register.
- To register, use your 10 digit ACCOUNT NUMBER and then enter your “Security Code” using the numerals 390 along with the last four digits of your service number in the bill sample (example: 3900102). Then continue the registration process. If you have any questions, or would like assistance in setting this up, please contact our office.
Q. What can you do with Web Self-Care?
A. Web Self-Care gives you 24/7 access to your CASSCOMM account. Here is sampling of what you can do:
- View current and previous CASSCOMM statements
- Make a payment or set up automatic payments
- Report trouble with your service
Q. Once registered, how do I access Web Self-Care?
A. You can always access Web Self-Care by clicking on its link in the top right portion of our website.
Q. What happens if I forget my login information?
A. Web Self-Care has an option for you to retrieve and reset your login information. Visit the Web Self-Care login page and click on Forgot Login Information link.
Q. Does Web Self-Care work on a smartphone?
A. Yes, Web Self-Care works on smartphones and all other internet connected devices.