Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
CASSCOMM is no longer accepting new applications for the ACP program per FCC guidelines.
Your family may qualify for a $30 discount each month on broadband internet service
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) helps low-income households pay for broadband service and internet connected devices. The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a federal government benefit program operated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). The ACP replaces the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program (EBB Program). The ACP will provide a discount of up to $30 per month towards broadband service for eligible households. The ACP is non-transferable and limited to one monthly internet discount and a one-time connected device discount per household. If the Program ends, or when a household is no longer eligible, subscribers will be subject to CASSCOMM’s regular rates, terms, and conditions.
Who is Eligible?
A household is eligible if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines;
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits, or Lifeline;
- Participates in one of several Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal Head Start (only households meeting the relevant income qualifying standard), Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations;
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating broadband provider’s existing low-income program.
Where can I find additional information and how can I apply for the ACP?
Please visit https://www.fcc.gov/acp for the FCC FAQ’s and the consumer application.
Consumer Complaint Process
All consumers have a right to file a complaint with the FCC regarding the ACP supported service or difficulties enrolling in the ACP. The FCC’s Consumer Complaint Center information is below.
• Phone Number: 1-888-225-5322
• Video Phone Number: 1-844-432-2275
• Website address: https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov