Captures, edits and produces video content including local community events, business advertisements, commercials and TV shows. Develops concepts and scripts for commercials. Schedules run times for commercials and TV shows. Videotapes, edits and produces internal employee orientation, training and safety videos. Maintains and troubleshoots video equipment.
- Capture and edit footage for the purposes of advertisements for television and other multimedia applications.
- Additional production jobs include: multimedia projects for internal company use and marketing purposes, long-form video projects, local events shows for television broadcast, live event capture and editing, and various print material for both internal and client use.
- Develop concepts and scripts for commercials, TV shows, and other advertising. Schedule run times for commercials and TV shows.
- Maintain video equipment and troubleshoot equipment problems as needed.
- Adobe Premiere and Photoshop experience required.
- Self-Driven with ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of a variety of media equipment.
- Knowledge of video editing programs.
- Knowledge of company products and services.
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Skill in operating video equipment.
- Skill in operating office equipment.
- Skill in writing scripts and advertising content.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
- After Effects and MS Office experience a plus
Education and or related experience with a focus on television broadcast or video production.
M-F, 8a-5p, occasional evenings and/or weekends. Benefits Package, EOE. www.casscomm.com
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates submit a link or demo reel containing samples of previous work along with a resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or attach to link below.
How to apply
Download and complete our current employment application. Then use the form below to send us your contact information, cover letter, resume, and completed application.
Equal Opportunity Employment Policy
CASSCOMM is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, disability, or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, or any other factor whose consideration is prohibited by law.
CASSCOMM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the FCC’s EEO regulations, any organization that distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or refers job seekers to employers may request that it be provided notice of CASSCOMM job vacancies as they occur.
If your organization would like to be notified of such vacancies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Each organization that wishes to be given notice of job vacancies must provide its name, mailing address, e-mail address (if applicable), telephone number, and contact person, and identify the category or categories of vacancies of which it requests notice. (An organization may request notice of all vacancies).